S1 Users' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

2 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  Admin 2/6/2014, 5:04 am

Let me be the first to kick off the posting on this new forum and welcome our first few members. As many of you will be aware, this forum has been created to provide an alternative base for discussion and support to SystmOne users everywhere, where public and entirely independent comment can be added without the threat of being archived, or worse deleted, if it 'doesn't fit in' with the strict conditions of certain organisations. Most of all though, it is hoped this can become a solid central community offering useful and invaluable tips and tricks, along with essential advice and guidance. We hope that the various independent groups that meet up regularly all over the country will also contribute and that we can work together for these aims. 

I know it's all new but please start posting, even if it's the very first in a particular section of the forum. It will surely gain momentum with your support. 

The Admin Team

PS If you wish to contact the team directly, you can email us at s1user@nhs.net

Last edited by Admin on 3/18/2014, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://s1users.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  SRP 2/7/2014, 1:25 am

Hello Richard,
Thanks for making this forum. I am Ratish Pillai. Works in Primary Care as general admin. The very first thing I want to tell everybody is please do not let this forum be one for TPP bashing.
Our primary aim, like you have mentioned above, is to be a solid central community offering useful and invaluable advice.
Thanks to Richard for creating this forum, and  my best wishes!

SRP

Job description : Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum